Hafsa W. TeenzTalk Peer Leader
1. What are you passionate about?
2. What have you learned from challenges or disappointments?
3. How do you relieve stress?
4. What is happiness?
1.) PASSION: Hafsa's passion is reading. Her love for books started at a young age, when her teacher gave her a Harry Potter book as a gift. She now has her own growing collection of books & views reading as a form of escape & gratification.
2.) GROWTH: When Hafsa was informed of her rejection into a desired summer program, she cried. However, looking back, she analyzes her unsuccessful approach to find areas for improvement. She has learned the importance of time management, & emphasizes, "Do what needs to be done right at that moment. Do not put it off until tomorrow or another hour."
3.) STRESS RELIEVERS:
- read books, become immersed in the text
- sleep - wake up more calm
- eat sweet treats like ice cream
- stay silent & take time to reflect
- take deep breaths
4.) HAPPINESS: Hafsa finds happiness in being with her family and being immersed in her culture.