PRESS & MEDIA
- One Mind Brain Waves Webcast Interview (2020): Link to One Mind Website
- Jefferson Award Winner (2018): CBS News Link
- Youth Perspectives on Mental Health in the Media (2018): Video Link
- Supporting Youth Mental Health, From a Youth's Perspective (2018): Article Link
- Interview on ABC7 News about the Teen Wellness Conference (2017)
- TEDx Talk, "Asking for Help is Humiliating" (2017): youtu.be/PsTyGTQFw_w
Growing a Brain by Nadia Ghaffari
Inspired by Dr. Carol Dweck
Children's Book (ages 4-9): Ethan and Mika use their magical brain powers when faced with a challenging math problem. While working hard and persevering through their mistakes, they become smarter, stronger, and more brave. Learn to grow your brain like Ethan and Mika! Practice tips included.
Message from the Author
"I've written this book to empower children and teach kids about the importance of harnessing a growth mindset. Living in a culture of achievement, it's vital to learn how to face difficulty and challenges with a positive outlook. I hope you enjoy reading the book and continue sharing it with young learners everywhere."
Learn more about the Growing a Brain Workshop.