Expert information & resources to help teens & young adults navigate life's challenges.
Explore "What to do if..." scenarios among other resources here:
Mental Health America
Taking a mental health screening is one of the quickest and easiest ways to determine whether you are experiencing symptoms of a mental health condition.
Mental health conditions, such as depression or anxiety, are real, common, & treatable. And recovery is possible.
- Crisis Text Line: text HOME to 741-741 from anywhere in the USA, anytime, about any type of crisis
- National Crisis (Suicide) Hotline: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- The TREVOR Project, 24/7 Line: 1-866-488-7386
- National Sexual Assault Phone Hotline, (RAINN): 1-800-656-HOPE (4673)
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI): 1-800-950-NAMI (6264)
- National Eating Disorders Association (NEDA) Helpline: 1-800-931-2237
- Teen Line: 1-800-852-8336
- California Youth Crisis Line: 1-800-843-5200